Dedication To Mom

DEDICATION TO MOM... TO MY MOM, ROSE: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THANK YOU ADEQUATELY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, FROM LOVING ME UNCONDITIONALLY TO RAISING ME WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. AND SO, I DEDICATE THIS SITE TO YOU MOM, AS YOU PROVIDED THE LOVE AND INSPIRATION THAT MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

Printfriendly

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BREAKING NEWS - John Mayer Apologizes For Using No-Word Via Twitter

John Mayer is apologizing for using the N-Word in that explosively controversial Playboy interview in which he compared his penis to a white supremacist.


During the interview, Mayer stated that "black people" love him -- and then he brought up the topic of a "hood pass."

While explaining the meaning of a hood pass, Mayer said, "It's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n*gger pass."

But moments ago, Mayer issued an apology, via Twitter, saying "I am sorry that I used the word. And it's such a shame that I did because the point I was trying to make was in the exact opposite spirit of the word itself."

Mayer added, "It was arrogant of me to think I could intellectualize using it, because I realize that there's no intellectualizing a word that is so emotionally charged."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Stroll" from 1958

Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem

Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live

Oprah's Last show

President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Elizabeth Taylor - In Her Own Words

Looking Back At Larry King Live

Multi Academy Award Winner Susan Haward from Yesteryear