John Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.
It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"
Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."
Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to.
Printfriendly
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
John Mayer: A Tiny Part of Me Is White Supremacist
Hot Celebrity,News,Gossip
John Mayer,
White Supremacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The Stroll" from 1958
Whitney Houston's Last Performance
Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem
Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live
Oprah's Last show
President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
No comments:
Post a Comment