Dedication To Mom

DEDICATION TO MOM... TO MY MOM, ROSE: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THANK YOU ADEQUATELY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, FROM LOVING ME UNCONDITIONALLY TO RAISING ME WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. AND SO, I DEDICATE THIS SITE TO YOU MOM, AS YOU PROVIDED THE LOVE AND INSPIRATION THAT MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

Printfriendly

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ben Stiller "I Crashed Tom Cruise's Snow Mobile"

Ben Stiller says he crashed Tom Cruise's snow mobile last year during the Christmas holiday.

"I'd never ridden a snowmobile," Stiller said. "It's this big orange one and it literally has a nitrogen tank on the side of it. He took me around for a little test run. Just as I was doing the turn, I saw an elk and I sort of got distracted looking at the elk and I guess I didn't turn sharp enough and I fell off of the snowmobile and the snowmobile started heading down the side of the mountain."

He and the man rushed towards the vehicle after it crashed.
"He looked at me, he was like, 'Dude, I didn't tell Tom I was going to let you ride a snowmobile,'" Stiller said. "I said, 'I'll call him and it'll be cool.' I told him the whole story, I said, 'I basically almost crashed your snowmobile. I did crash your snowmobile."
The actor said Cruise was not mad and found the incident funny.  See video of the interview above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Stroll" from 1958

Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem

Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live

Oprah's Last show

President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Elizabeth Taylor - In Her Own Words

Looking Back At Larry King Live

Multi Academy Award Winner Susan Haward from Yesteryear