Dedication To Mom

DEDICATION TO MOM... TO MY MOM, ROSE: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THANK YOU ADEQUATELY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, FROM LOVING ME UNCONDITIONALLY TO RAISING ME WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. AND SO, I DEDICATE THIS SITE TO YOU MOM, AS YOU PROVIDED THE LOVE AND INSPIRATION THAT MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

Printfriendly

Friday, January 21, 2011

Robert Redford has a new take on life


View Image
Robert Redford Praises Younger European Wife
Robert Redford - Sundance film festival founder Robert Redford has a refreshing new take on life with his new wife.
Robert Redford, who will turn 75 in August, says his second wife, 53-year-old German painter Sibylle Szaggars, helped give him a "whole new life" and adds that he has no plans to retire from the movie business soon.
The two met in the late 1990s at the Sundance Film Festival and wed in 2009.
"She's a very special person," Redford told AARP magazine. "She's younger than I am, and European, which I like, so that's a whole new life. I ride horses, ski, play pretty hard tennis. I still have energy. When that starts to shut down, I might start to think about age."
"There are movies I want to make," he added. "For a long time I've wanted to do a thriller. I like being scared, and I like scaring. And I want to keep acting, though I think the business has concluded that I don't want to act anymore."
Robert Redford proves that happiness comes at any age.








No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Stroll" from 1958

Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem

Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live

Oprah's Last show

President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Elizabeth Taylor - In Her Own Words

Looking Back At Larry King Live

Multi Academy Award Winner Susan Haward from Yesteryear