Dedication To Mom

DEDICATION TO MOM... TO MY MOM, ROSE: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THANK YOU ADEQUATELY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, FROM LOVING ME UNCONDITIONALLY TO RAISING ME WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. AND SO, I DEDICATE THIS SITE TO YOU MOM, AS YOU PROVIDED THE LOVE AND INSPIRATION THAT MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

Printfriendly

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jane Seymour Wants to Cover Royal Wedding

Jane Seymour Poster #01B 24x36in
Jane Seymour wants to cover the royal wedding.
LIFE The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate MiddletonAlthough the British actress spends most of her time in Hollywood for her film career she plans to be in her home country when Prince William marries Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey on April 29 - and says she would gladly report on the big day for a news agency if they asked her.
The 'Wedding Crashers' star told CNN: "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me to [to cover it] ..."
Jane, 60, added that she would be an ideal candidate for the occasion because of her experience working for CNN during the wedding of Prince Andrew to Sarah Ferguson in 1986 - and also joked that she wouldn't charge much.
She said: "Hey, I'm really cheap. I'll be there, [so if] anyone wants an Americanized Brit to throw their six cents in, I'm available."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Stroll" from 1958

Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem

Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live

Oprah's Last show

President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Elizabeth Taylor - In Her Own Words

Looking Back At Larry King Live

Multi Academy Award Winner Susan Haward from Yesteryear