Dedication To Mom

DEDICATION TO MOM... TO MY MOM, ROSE: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THANK YOU ADEQUATELY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, FROM LOVING ME UNCONDITIONALLY TO RAISING ME WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. AND SO, I DEDICATE THIS SITE TO YOU MOM, AS YOU PROVIDED THE LOVE AND INSPIRATION THAT MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

Printfriendly

Saturday, March 5, 2011

David Arquette Tweets Details Of Car Collision

Signed Arquette, David 8x10 PhotoDavid Arquette may have lost his silver Cadillac to a head-on collision on Friday, but it appears he hasn't lost his sense of humor.

The 39-year-old actor took to Twitter following his accident on Friday to assure fans of his wellbeing, Tweeting, "I got into a car accident but i'm fine. Luckily I have tiger's blood running through my veins," he joked, referencing Charlie Sheen's popular catch-phrase of late. "Haha. Thank you for your concern."
David later added a word of advice for his Twit fam - buckle up!

"Remember to wear your seatbelt- wish I was," he Tweeted, before adding, "It was a miracle the woman I hit was uninjured- Thank God!"
David has endured rough times in the last year - first, the demise of his 11-year marriage to actress Courteney Cox, then a stint at a rehab facility to address alcohol issues. David was released from the rehabilitation program in late January and seems committed to his sobriety - even if it means suffering the aches and pains caused by the car wreck.
"Refused all pain medication-may the record state- still sober!" David Tweeted on Friday. "I was on my way to catch a plane to Vegas to help my buddy Stevie D open his restaurant The Sugar Factory.
"So sad I'm going to miss it but glad to be alive for a rain check," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Stroll" from 1958

Whitney Houston sings the heck out of National Anthem

Watch Whitney Houston's Funeral Live

Oprah's Last show

President Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Elizabeth Taylor - In Her Own Words

Looking Back At Larry King Live

Multi Academy Award Winner Susan Haward from Yesteryear